Saturday, July 19, 2008

Revise and resubmit


One of my best friends, JackAttack's Mom , does such a nice job on her blog of talking and thinking about her data and work as a beginning scholar. I am revising and resubmitting my intent on this blog to include my thoughts and actions towards my research, towards my burgeoning life as a scholar (trying not to snicker at the word: scholar). So today, I am in Austin, my lovely city, and writing with ye ole friend mentioned above and attempting to recommit myself to my own thoughts and ideas. I still have them, I think. Okay, enough of this for now. I am going to go read some new stuff on BookClub and update the literature review for an article that was rejected a couple years ago.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I really really like this revision of your goals. Great idea!