Monday, January 18, 2010

I am one Lucky Diva!

I won a package to go see Bette Midler (again) and stay at Caesar's Palace and visit the Qua Baths and Pools. Plus, I was just informed that they are working on "something special."Something special is never bad! I am so excited. It has been a long, long time since I was superfluously, joyfully, exuberant! I am trying not to feel embarrassed and overindulgent, because those are the two emotions that come near to happy-and they shouldn't! Plus, check out my monthly horoscope: It is real. You can check yours (or check the authenticity of mine) by going to Susan Miller's site. Oh yes, and don't forget: I was born October 2nd! It reads:

"By the full moon, January 30, a weekend, you are likely to be rubbing shoulders with many friendly people and you seem to have an event you are eager to attend. This full moon will be in the pampering sign of Leo, so whatever you do will have a dash of luxury or refinement about it. Leo rules entertainment too, so whatever it is on your agenda, you seem to love what's on the "program." This would include a wedding, birthday party, or other celebratory event - it would be fun!

If you were born on or within days of October 3 (yes, that birthday again!) you will give this weekend quadruple gold stars."

AMAZING!

No comments: