Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I need something NEW to do:


I am hereby announcing a NEW set of "to do" when I enter the often stuck door of my home. Currently, I enter, make dog dinners and well, watch TV. I love TV and especially all of the CSIs, SVUs, and sundry Law and Orders that are on ALL THE TIME. I have reasons why TV is a great escape, and perhaps I can even make it sound that TV is deserved, but it is causing me to not play in other ways. With the current routine, I am blatantly missing two other things I love, music, and books! So make it known, I am know going to be reading a book of my choosing each night AND will be trying to not turn on the TV for over 2 hours a day, any day. That doesn't seem too hard, does it? In addition, I will be listening to my stereo more and starting the ukulele again (I think the clarinet might just be too much!). So, for the last few nights I have been reading my first book of he new goal-set. It is called Confederacy of Dunces and is by John Kennedy Toole. Ill let you know how it goes, but so far, I think it is comedic, zaney, and superbly mad!

No comments: