Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Food Breakdown


I had a HUGE food breakdown today. I ate, and ate, and ate and for some reason, still could eat. What is that about? Today I met the girls at Chili's wherein I ordered some Chicken Enchilada Soup (Thick, yummy, and filling) and a salad with blue cheese. I ate it all and ordered another bowl. 3 mugs of diet coke. Then, I promptly felt so full I was sick. Went to work and ate a milky way bar. Still sick. Then taught 2 classes and stopped for a Reeses PBCup blizzard, from which I ate on the way home. Then, I felt like I didnt want to cook so before I got home I stopped at Jack in the Box and ordered a chicken sandwich meal. I ate it all. And now, I could do with another blizzard. What is wrong with me? How does one go to the gym the next day and work it off? Holy Hell! What is happening to me! My skinnier body is revolting! Is it stress? Is it my period? Do I have a new eating disorder? Ahhhhh!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Perhaps you need to give yourself a break. I have been working out and trying to eat better - one of the trainers at the gym says aim for 80% healthy eating.

Tomorrow is a fresh start.